What is the lifestyle you dream of?
This was at the top of last weeks but as this is part 2 of the same topic I wanted to leave it here. If you didn't sit and think about this last week take some time now and do it. When we started our business we had two reasons WHY. You might have had more but in the main there is two.
- The why related to the work you do, you love weddings you love paper craft wedding stationery was an obvious choice.
- The why related to working for yourself rather than someone else. It is this why, that we are addressing today because I bet part of that why was to create a better lifestyle for you and your family. Yet you may well find yourself working more hours than you ever did in a JOB, you may find you're exhausted and while you love what you do this second why has been neglected.
So listen in today as I help you carve out that life style by putting our priorities in the right order. Our time on earth is short and I want us all to spend more of it in happiness and contentment. Download your Free Calendar template and example HERE
Remind me when new episodes come out
Our Time is our most precious commodity
In today's episode I'll be talking about calendar blocking if you have never tried it or have not got to grips with it listen in to today's episode. We will look at what's most important and make sure the calendar is reflective of that. Now we all have to work and if you are in your first few years of business you will be in hustle mode. However, the problems arise when we get stuck on hustle mode so...
In today's show, we will be discussing ...
- How do we use our work time?
- How batching can alleviate pressure in the high season
- Tips for staying on track
'Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life '
Join the SPWV today JOIN HERE
Take the Client attraction QUIZ
Turn you phone on DO NOT DISTURB (except Calls)
Grab your calendar template and example PDF here
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoy the podcast please leave a review on Apple Podcasts it really helps me reach more people like you who might find value in the content. If you click the link on your phone it should open the app if you scroll to the reviews there is texts saying write a review click there and leave a 5* review. I read reviews out on the podcast so it's a great way to get a mention.